Bespoke Bandanas and Coats
As well as our standard range, Milgi Coats is also able to provide a bespoke service. Because we are a small business with highly skilled machinists, we can offer a range of additional services. Examples of work we've already done includes:
- Making coats in fabrics outside our normal range.
- Making items in sizes outside our normal range.
- Making items with alterations to fit a particular dog e.g. longer girth, broader neck, etc.
- Making bandanas with embroidered messages.
You might want something special for a particular occasion or to match an outfit. Your dog might have special needs or health issues that mean ordinary clothing isn't suitable. We are always happy to help and can offer a free, no-obligation quote at any time. Simply contact us to discuss your requirements. We have made:
- A Walking Out Coat for an Irish Wolfhound (see his photo on the right).
- A Fleece Coat for a terrier.
- Embroidered and customised bandanas for Greyhound Rescue Fife for their Annual Dog Show.
- Bandanas for Greyhound Rescue Shropshire and Borders using fabric donated by a volunteer.
- A Fleece Coat for an elderly Staffie (see her photo on the right).
- Fleece coats for a rescue using donated fleece.
Telephone: 029 2079 3820.